For the plasma pre-treatment of large-area workpieces, various plasma sources are available that operate under atmospheric pressure conditions. All systems work according to the principle of barrier discharges with a treatment width of up to approx. 50 cm. The systems are particularly suitable for the plasma pre-treatment of planar surfaces or web material. Materials such as plastic foils, textiles, paper, wood and sheet glasses are particularly suitable.
- Corona pre-treatment system - Ahlbrandt System GmbH, treatment width up to 42 cm, swivelling electrode unit with 5 ceramic electrodes, max. electrode distance 6 mm, integrated in a sol-gel coating system
- Corona Panel Treater - Ahlbrandt System GmbH, treatment width 50 cm, swivelling electrode unit with 4 ceramic electrodes, max. electrode distance 10 mm
- DCSBD system RPS400 - roplass s.r.o., plasma area 20 cm × 8 cm, up to 400 W
- MSDBD system RPS30 multi-hollow - roplass s.r.o., plasma area 2 cm × 2 cm, 30 W (air) or 6 W (argon)
- Reactor for automated powder treatment with the DCSBD plasma system