Examples of use:
- Contactless examination of the surface topography on surfaces
- Suitable for sensitive layers
- Determination of layer thicknesses on prepared edges > 10 nm
- 3D-mappings for the determination of waviness and roughness
- Creation and evaluation of surface profiles of workpieces
- High power LED light source (505 nm)
Vertical fine adjuster:
- Max. measuring path: 350 µm
- Min. measurement noise: 1 nm (100x magnification)
X/Y-precision measuring table (motorized):
- Traverse path (x-y): 50 x 50 mm².
- Supporting surface: 150 x 150 mm².
- Resolution (x-y): 0.3 µm
- Load capacity: 10 kg
- Travel distance (z): 70 mm
- Max. vertical measuring range: 10 mm
- Resolution (z): 0.02 µm
- Max. sample height: 70 mm
- Magnifications: 10x, 20x, 50x, 100x
- Min. measuring field: 160 x 160 µm²
- Automatic capture and combination of up to 500 single images into one large total measuring field.
- Fast and robust measuring strategy with surface tracking for wavy samples
MarSurf CM explorer