Examples of use:
- Determination of material properties in tensile tests
- Contactless measurement of sample deformation/strain
- The measured values are used, for example, to calculate force-elongation curves or force-voltage curves to determine the modulus of elasticity and the number of transverse contractions.
- Non-contact measurement of longitudinal and lateral strain for material testing in tensile and compression tests
- Use of the system for flat or round samples with image fields of approx. 10mm to 1m
- Use of the system with image fields up to 5m for rope testing
- Measurement of strains from 0.0005% to 1000%
- The RTSS (Real Time Strain Sensor) can be integrated into the testing machine as a strain sensor via various interfaces and thus operates fully automatically.
- Offline evaluation modules are available for the determination of surface strain and crack lengths (e.g. for fatigue tests).
Limess Messtechnik und Software GmbH