For application of hot-melts compounds, so called hot-melt guns or dispenser are often used.
The pneumatic gun TR 70 has a compressed air connection (operating pressure from 0.5 to 6 bar) to dispense the heated adhesive in strip (width: 1.5 cm), spot or bead in a targeted manner. The hot-glue gun is suitable for the application of reactive hot-melt adhesives.
- Volume of the adhesive cartridges: 310 ml
- Temperature: adjustable from 50 to 210 °C
- Heating time: 3 to 10 min
- Temperature precision: ±2 K
- Operating pressure: 0.5 to 6 bar
- Round nozzle: ⇒ spot & bead application
- Slotted nozzle: 1.5 cm width ⇒ stripe application
- Suitable for reactive hot-melt adhesives
- Processing viscosity: 2 to 15 Pa·s
⇒ Please do not hesitate to contact us for questions and further information about our R&D and services offered.
Reka Klebetechnik GmbH & Co. KG
Pistole TR 70