The measuring system of the m-axis is based on the determination of the dipole properties of permanent magnetic materials using integrated AMR sensors. In addition to the 3-dimensional position of the magnet (x,y,z), the magnetic moment (m) and the spatial direction of the magnetization are determined (ϕ, θ). Based on this approach, both axial and diametrically magnetized dipole permanent magnets can be measured with regard to their specifications.
- Measurement of permanent magnetic materials (Ferrite, AlNiCo, SmCo, NFeB ...)
- Determination of the magnetic moment (m)
- Calculation of the open remanence (Broffen)
- Determination of the magnetization alignment
- Geometry independent determination of characteristic data
- Accuracy torque and Br: ± 1%.
- Repeatability moment and Br: ± 0.1%.
- Accuracy of magnetization angle: ± 0.1°.
- Quick classification
- North/South Effect
- PC control with USB interface
- Mains connection: 85 - 264 VAC / 47 - 63 Hz
- Dimensions: 400 x 400 x 250 mm
S / M / L
Phone: +49 3641 282564