INNOVENT e. V. is a business-oriented research institution in Jena. In five areas, more than 150 employees work on border and surface technologies, biomaterials, magnetic and optical systems and analytics.
The following position is to be filled in the Magnetic and Optical Systems research area as soon as possible:
„Equipment construction technician (m/f/d)”
Successfully completed technical training in the field of electrical engineering, mechatronics or a comparable field is preferred.
- Realization of electronic and mechanical structures
- Conception of electronic devices
- General laboratory operations, such as checking inventories and creating and maintaining documents (e.g. construction/wiring documentation)
What you should bring with you:
- Careful, structured and independent way of working as well as teamwork and communication skills
- High quality awareness
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written German
- Knowledge and experience in the practical use of soldering tools, electrical measuring equipment, electronics assembly, etc.
- Knowledge of electrical and technical safety
We offer you:
- An interesting, varied job in an innovative, business-oriented research institute
- Support with training
- Family-friendly and a pleasant working atmosphere
- Short decision-making processes thanks to a flat organizational structure
- 13. Monthly salary and holiday pay
If we have aroused your interest, we look forward to receiving your application. Please send your documents (not originals), preferably by email, to the address below. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Annika Plötner or Sebastian Wangemann
Tel.: 03641 2825-50
INNOVENT e.V., Prüssingstraße 27b, 07745 Jena