We are engaged in process and equipment development for the modification, coating or sterilization of various materials such as metal, glass, textiles, ceramics or plastics under normal conditions. Special attention is paid to process development of CCVD, r-CCVD and plasma CVD technologies. The classical low-pressure coating processes are also maintained and further developed.
The goal of our developments are:
- Liability Improvement
- Verbesserung des Korrosionsschutzes
- Improvement of the corrosion protection
- Surface functionalization (hydrophilicity, hydrophobia, oleophobia)
- Functional optical layers (transmission enhancement or antireflection, switchable layers, photocatalysis)
- Wear and scratch protection layers
- Barrier layers
- Friction reducing coatings
The implementation of the developments can be realized up to the prototype with the help of our efficient workshop with design office.