The vibration magnetometer can be used to determine the magnetic properties of materials/samples at small to large field strengths at different temperatures. The instrument is particularly suitable for samples with very small to medium magnetization or small quantities.
- Measurement of hysteresis curves of soft and hard magnetic materials
- Determination of material sizes such as coercive field strength, saturation magnetization, remanence, etc.
- Temperature-dependent measurements
- Angle-dependent measurements
- Field range: from approx. 0.01 mT to 2.6 T
- Temperature range: 100K - 1000 K
- Sample geometry: The samples should be as small as possible and lighter than 5 g.
Phone: +49 3641 282564