With the help of the network analyzer and the impedance measuring station, magnetic properties of materials/samples close to the demagnetized state (Rayleigh range) can be determined as a function of frequency. In combination with a thermostat a temperature-dependent characterization is given.
- Measurement of inductance for H against 0
- Measurement of the complex initial permeabilities µ' and µ'' of toroidal cores
- Temperature-dependent measurements
- Inductance: 10 pH to 30 mH
- Quality: 0.1 to 1000
- Frequency range: 100 kHz to 500 MHz
- The sample must be dimensioned so that it can be used to prepare a ring core, which can then be wrapped around.
HP 4195A / HP 41951A
Phone: +49 3641 282564