INNOVENT e.V. is a business-oriented research institution in Jena. We have been analyzing, researching and developing in the areas of boundary and surface technology, biomaterials, magnetic & optical systems and analytics for over 25 years. Our more than 140 employees support both medium-sized businesses and large companies in industry-related, application-oriented research and development work. A large part of this is given to problems in the field of surface technology.
We are therefore looking for someone to strengthen our team in the area of surface technology as soon as possible
Development engineer (m/f/d).
Experience in the area of thin film technology, especially in the area of chemical and physical vapor deposition, as well as in the area of layer analysis is desirable. The focus of the advertised position is on the successful implementation of project-related development work.
What you should bring with you:
- Completed studies in materials engineering, materials science, chemistry, physics or comparable
- Knowledge in the area of deposition of thin layers from the gas phase
- basic knowledge in the field of surface analysis
- a structured, responsible and independent way of working
- Ability to work in a team, quality awareness and an excellent demeanor when dealing with customers
- very good knowledge of spoken and written German and at least good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Very good knowledge of MS Office and, if possible, common research tools
- Driving license class B
- Assumption of technical responsibility for project-specific development solutions in the area of flame-assisted chemical vapor deposition as well as for associated analytical methods
- Assumption of technical responsibility for the support and further development of the system technology
- Acquisition of research projects, preparation of corresponding project applications as well as their planning, processing and documentation
- Acquisition of industry-related cooperation projects as well as the willingness to visit customers
- Presentation of development work, willingness to participate in national and international conferences
- Supervision of qualification theses (Bachelor, Master)
- Creation of laboratory, manufacturing and application regulations
This is what we offer you:
- A varied, interesting and cross-team job in an innovative, business-oriented research institute
- Family-friendly and a pleasant working atmosphere
- Flexible working hours, sometimes home office
- Short decision-making processes thanks to a flat organizational structure
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Team events
- Free parking spaces and excellent connections to Jena local transport
- Flexible working hours, 13th month salary and holiday pay
Your contact person for further information is Ms. Widera.
If we have aroused your interest, we look forward to receiving your application. Send us your documents (not originals), preferably by email, to the address below. We are happy to answer any questions you may have.
Tel: 03641 – 282588